It’s been a while since the last update. Well, I’ve found an issue yesterday while printing image, so I just fix that bug and publis it.
However, more importantly, I’ve also changed the version scheming to year.month with this release.
One of the pain points I have with this program is versioning. I can’t figure it out whether it should be major, minor, point releases, etc. So later last year I’ve decided to make it simpler. I don’t release multiple version of the software anyway, and I don’t even have branching with this project. Making multiple version seems silly to me.
The version scheme is then changed as mentioned above, because I’m pretty sure that I won’t have too many version in one month. However I can still add another running number after that version scheme if I really have to release more version.
Apart from that, here’s the bug fixes.
- When printing image, the image should have filled the printing area entirely. However in some circumstance it doesn’t do so.
- If the directory/zip file contains corrupted files or unrecognized files, the program will crash.
Regarding the 2), I think there are still problem that needs to solve. I’ll be working on that later.
So, please wait for the update. It should be arriving to your Windows device within a few days. For anyone that doesn’t have it yet, please feel free to check it out at Microsoft Store.
C++ Programmer and Music Advocate.